Sunday, October 16, 2011

And so it begins...

After heading to a seminar last week for the Pennsylvania School Counselors Association (PSCA), called "How to be a tech savvy school counselor", I felt completely intrigued by the idea of creating a blog about my life as an intern. So here I am! This is all about the  resources I am learning about and using to become the best counselor I can be. I will be graduating in May and am looking forward to starting my career. As for now, I am acting like a sponge- soaking up every detail/idea that is given to me and challenging myself to think outside the box.  As the ideas continue to come my way, I promise to post about the great ones and tell you how I would tweek them to make them my own. So followers- enjoy this journey with me; you will be hearing from me soon enough!