Thursday, April 25, 2013

CONQUER THE TEST! Superhero style!

To my wonderful followers:

WOW- Now that is what I call a hiatus. I am so sorry for this long gap in blogs. My personal life has gotten in the way of my blogging but  I am thrilled to share that you are officially following a homeowner! Mr. Hubby and I bought a home and have been busy setting up shop!

In between boxes, the world of elementary school continued its journey and that leads us to right about now! As you can tell from my last post, Florida's standardized tests are a HUGE,and I mean HUGE deal. Because of that, I was happily put in charge of our FCAT spirit week. Our slogan was "Conquer the test" and that is exactly what we did!  We had dress up days, shirts made, a pep rally, and even food to motivate the students to do the best job they could. Each hallway was a different superhero and OH BOY- did those teachers go to town on those walls! The pep rally will be an entirely different post because of its intensity but in the mean time, check out our dress up days, hallway decorations, candy, and t shirts that we rocked all week long to amp up the kiddos for a great testing environment. More to come shortly- promise:

FCAT SPIRIT WEEK: We are Superheroes!
Monday April 8th- Friday April 12th
BEATING FCAT ONE QUESTION AT A TIME!
Dress up days:

Monday: FCAT is no sweat! wear sweatpants/sweatshirts
Tuesday- TEAM FCAT- Wear your favorite team jersey/shirt
Wednesday- Brewer Day! Wear your DB shirt/ blue and gold
Thursday-Sock it to the test! Crazy Sock Day
Friday -Super Hero Day- dress up as your favorite super hero



502 goodie bags for 502 kiddos!

SUPERMAN Hallway!
BATMAN Hallway!