Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hey there Philly!

What better place than the city of brotherly love for the National ASCA conference to take place this year? The city will be filled with July 4th activities, concerts, food, and thousands of counselors all wanting to learn more about the worlds best profession (clearly no biased opinions on this blog...). Geographically located in the south, I sadly will be participating from afar, but am excited to hear about all the great ideas people are sharing and trying out. To get my feet wet,  I downloaded the ASCA app and started poking around at all the amazing speakers and their topics.

 Since I am in the blogging world, I wanted to see which technology sessions there would be so I jumped to one of my  favorite bloggers: Danielle Schultz- a PA girl- and look who she happened to give a shout out to?!?!

Danielle, thanks for thinking of me- I appreciate your drive behind counseling and technology and bridging the gaps that currently exist! Philly, I love you and I hope you all have a great week! I will be there virtually and can't wait for what's in store!


Love always,
Your Floridian Chick