Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 2014 Goals!

Happy New Year to my favorite blogging friends! The start of the new year brings about some reflection, and a time to look forward to things we want to do and how we are going to do it.

SO, with that said, each first of the month, I will be sharing my goals for the next 30 days. Some will be specific and data driven, others will be subjective and only determined through "the gut feeling". I give all the credit of this idea to the blog The school counselor kind. She is making goals for 2014 and it gave me the kick in the tush I needed to make some difficult goals and push myself.

January:
1. Start the  Speak Up Be Safe in our seven  4th grade classrooms.
2. Finish lunch bunch with three 5th grade classes
3. Start the SS GRIN small group for my 3rd grade boys.

Sitting back on my couch, with the Christmas tree still on, and the television talking to me in the background, it is easy to make set these goals. January 6th I head back to work, it is my intention to complete these 3 goals. I will check back in come February 1st and let you know how things went! This not only shares my counseling ideas, but it holds me accountable to myself, my students and YOU!

Lets get a movin'!
Your Floridian chick