1. Continue SS GRIN for every Thursday in February
2. Start Ready to learn in 3rd grade for the 10 3rd grade classrooms we have.
3. Start at least ONE lunch bunch group for a specific group of students (thinking girls for behavior?).
1. I am continuing to do my boys SS GRIN group each Thursday in the extended day program. This has been a great way to see more kids and not feel the pressure to get them back to class by a specific time.
2. I completed 4 of my 5 guidance lessons ism 3rd grade. This week I am trying desperately to fit in the last group of lessons this week between district meetings and RTI meetings.
3. I did start 2 small groups for girls. We meet during their lunch time and I kept them to 5 girls each. I forget each time I do a group how much I absolutely love them. They are the perfect way to connect with these students.
Now for that month of March: I have to admit I have a few obstacles..
1. spring break- 1 full week
2. district testing- 6-7 school days
3. ESOL testing ( state tests we have to give to students who speak a language other than english at home) 4 school days
BUT-enough with the bad, let's get to the good!
1.Finish my 2 girls groups
2. Finish the SS GRIN boys groups
3.Start 2 more lunch bunch groups
Here's to working through obstacles, and making moves!
Your Floridian chick