Monday, August 31, 2015

New office!

As you may have read from previous posts, I moved schools! Here is my new office and I am adjusting quickly to my new digs! I was given the choice of what furniture to have in my room, and I shared that all I needed was:
1. A desk for myself.
2. A table for lunch bunch and parent meetings.

I am fortunate to have a closet in my room, so I am able to hide all my files, and extra materials there, leaving me space in the room for actual counseling:). Having a window has been great for getting my name out there, but also, for my own mental health! There are large bushes outside the door so people cannot see it,BUT I can see out:). I hope this room brings me as much happiness as my old office did- but so far- so good!


Happy New Year! let's get a movin'!

Your Floridian Chick