I did not ask for a new room, but I was given one! This new office has room for MANY children (7 so far!)-making my office a little slice of Heaven. These windows are melting my heart in all the best ways.. AND the best part- Kids are constantly walking by so I get to see smiling faces from both sides of the room.
Some classics that will go with me wherever I go include:
|Great table for lots of chatting, and my desk with some sun:)|
- The bobble Head collection- Thanks to the hubby circa 2002.
- The Beanie Baby collection- Thanks to 1995 and my parents not throwing them out.
- An art center where I keep all the supplies for students who are visual processors and like to draw/use clay.
- Books for parents
- Books for kids
- Stress balls/squeezey items to help those who want/need to calm down.
- Inspirational verses for me (Selfish alert- I need reminders!) of my purpose.
- Pictures of my family and friends so kids know that I have a life outside of school.
|Book shelves are a must! Thankful for these white little boxes.|
Please take a look and steal any ideas you have. If you have any good ones- I am up for that too!
Your Floridian Chick!